activemq-users mailing list archives

From colincrist <colincr...@hermesjms.com>
Subject Re: Newbie question about jconsole
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 20:50:50 GMT

I see the same problem - yes I see it as a local agent but cannot connect via
TCP and I've checked that nothing is listening on port 1099 hence the
connection refused

I see the same with 4.0.1 and todays snapshot of 4.1. The broker startup log
does not show the normal JMX log line as I see in a 4.0:

INFO  ManagementContext              - JMX consoles can connect to
service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/jmxrmi

I can't find anything having changed in the changelog and my test JMX client
works fine with the 4.0 but has no joy with 4.0.1 or 4.1...

Colin.
http://hermesjms.com