activemq-users mailing list archives

From amit_shah25 <amit_sha...@hotmail.com>
Subject Object Message
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 19:10:39 GMT

Hi,

My application uses activemq as a buffer to redistriute streaming market
data from exchanges. It is an extremely high volume data with almost a few
thousand messages per second ... Now I am converting the raw market data to
java object and redistributing it.

But it looks like only a few seconds later, the connection gets flooded ...
Is it a feasible option to use java objects, or I should keep it restricted
to csv string ? Or for that, any other suggestions ? !!

(I tried to post this question, but I dont know if I was subscribed to
correct mailing list so if it appears twice, please pardon me !)

Thanks,
Amit