activemq-users mailing list archives

From Balakumar Narayanasamy <balakumar1...@gmail.com>
Subject Whether ActiveMQ supports mutiple connection at a same time
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 13:40:53 GMT

In my application, there are multiple threads push messages to input queue.
These thread takes a file from a directory and add the file to input queue.
So i am using multi threading concept to read the file and pushing its name
to input queue.
Problem which i am facing is if number of file in directory is high, then my
JMS throws UNCategorized Exception named UNManagedConnectionException. If
increase my polling time relative to number of input files, i am not getting
that exception. But increasing polling time reduced my application
performance.
Currently i believe there is only one connection made to MQ at a time.
Kindly let me if there is any possibilty of openning a multiple connection
to MQ at a point of time. i.e., whether MQ can itself handle synchronization
when mutiple threads are acting on it.
Thanks in advance...