activemq-users mailing list archives

From himmeric <himme...@vnet.ibm.com>
Subject Persistence Question/Issue
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 21:24:01 GMT

Hi All,

I'm trying to persist all messages between shutdown/startup of ActiveMQ.
I'm using Persistent messages on topics and default xbean config.  I thought
I had this working and could set deleteAllMessagesOnStartup true/false on
the broker to clear messages when I wanted a clean start.

I'm using the 4.0.1 release with the default persistence adapter.

Are there other evil forces at work here?  At one point there was a
discussion that a cleanup task would clear messages (persistent?) if there
were no subscribers left to deliver to.  But I need to keep messages around
for retroactive consumers.