activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Jamie McCrindle" <jamiemccrin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hung connecting to broker
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 14:40:37 GMT
Hi James,

Thanks for the quick reply. To complicate things a little, I've
rewritten JmsTemplate to behave a little more like how I believe
ActiveMQ would prefer a JmsTemplate to behave, along with a whole
bunch of utility methods that JmsTemplate is missing. This could be
what's causing the issue and I wouldn't expect you guys to solve it.

I didn't see any broker errors but I'll keep a look out for next time
it happens. It seems to go away if I get rid of my activemq-data
directory.

Once it's stuck, it always freezes trying to make an initial
connection to the broker, i.e. it hasn't had time to do anything too
smart (but it could be some kind of unclean shutdown that causes the
issue).

cheers,
j.