activemq-users mailing list archives

From "alexis Ananas" <greekana...@gmail.com>
Subject message never dequeue on a persistent queue
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 17:50:23 GMT
Hello,

I work with ActiveMQ 4.0 final and I have a bug (I think)

With the default configuration ($ACTIVEMQ_HOME/conf/activemq.xml), I
have several message their are not dequeue.

I have 72 producers and 1 slow consumer (150 messages per second) on a
persistent queue.
I produce 90,000 messages at all but I consume few.

The JMX console say that there is some messages on the queue but my
consumer who listen to this queue does not received them.

When I stop the consumer and the brocker and then I restart both, the
consumer receive the missed messages.

then I have received all messages I produced.

I have a solution (not really good):
When I disable The jdbcJournal and I make only a jdbcPersistence, I
received all messages I produced, no need to restart the brocker.

Someone have an idea?

Thanks in advance

Alexis