activemq-users mailing list archives

From romje_mentorj <ro...@javaxpert.com>
Subject Re: Which Open source MOM
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 12:24:04 GMT

Lalit Nagpal wrote:

> Hi Jerome ...
>
> Thanks for coming to my rescue ... context would be J2EE ...
> We would generate Java, Python, .Net code using SWIG on the C++ layer (we
> would write this one) that would talk to MOM and thereby use the generated
> code with the various languages.
>
> Any inputs on what you think would be best for this environment. My
> requirements are - it should have C++ support and should be an open source
> MOM.

for these points of view ActiveMQ is a very good choice...

Any inputs on XMLBlaster ....

not used since several years, worked nicely but it's a proprietary solution
so don't
offer you the trick to simply change the configuration to use another
implementation..
I 'm really convinced that JMS is the right tool for this job...So any good
JMS implementation is your friend ...:)