activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Imran.Sarwar" <>
Subject Re: Message sending in ajax client
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:06:40 GMT

I don't know if its happening at my side only, but the message appears in
reverse order if I send them one by one and without any delay. and worse
when i send messages in a loop they do not appear in the same sequence at
all  :-(
Also sometimes not always the consumer (ajax-based) recieves the messages
after a long period (I have tested this in IE, Firefox, Opera); whereas
other consumers (non-ajax) recieves the messages as soon as they are sent.
This makes ajax-based client unreliable where the message timings are
critical. What can I do to make it reliable and efficient?
We are seriously considering to use ajax-based client for producing and
consuming messages in our application (web-based) but I'm afraid that this
issue can cause problems. I need your comments and suggestions on this

Thanks and regards

Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at

View raw message