activemq-users mailing list archives

From MartinZan <za...@poczta.onet.pl>
Subject Re: New networkConnector programmatically
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 07:36:34 GMT

Hi,

>> Just out of interest; why you want to create a new network connector at
>> runtime?

 	I doing some test where I have Broker (server) which I can't shut down.
Other brokers (clients) connect and disconnect from this server in random
manner - I can't predict time and network location.
      Communication is based on queues (one Consumer – one Broker - one
queue), Producer is sending messages to queues through Server. But when I
create networkConnector from Client Broker to Server Broker, JMS Consumer
doesn’t get messages (they stay on the server).
     This is the problem I can’t overcome, but I figured out if could
add/remove networkConnector’s on server on runtime the problem should be
fixed. Of course it would be better if I could do this without programmatic
interference.

   Regards,
Martin.