activemq-users mailing list archives

From rhavyn <rha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NullPointerException with RA on Glassfish
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 17:13:36 GMT

Jira issue create: http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-765.

Thanks for your help with this, I'm extremely happy at how quickly both the
ActiveMQ and Glassfish teams respond to their users and how helpful the
response is.  It's quite a change from some other projects I've dealt with.

Please let me know if you need any additional information from me to help
you resolve this issue.

Thanks!
--Chris