activemq-users mailing list archives

From rhavyn <rha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NullPointerException with RA on Glassfish
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 08:52:37 GMT

Thanks for your quick response.  I took a look at the change you made and it
does make it clearer where the error is.  However, is there any chance that
you might have a pointer towards how I can resolve the issue on the
Glassfish end of things?  I am using UseInboundSessoinEnabled to work around
the issue at the moment, but for the sake of completeness, I'd like to
understand how to make the container do the right thing.  I've looked
through the documentation on the Glassfish site and I've Googled using all
the keywords I can think of and nothing is coming up.

Thanks again,
--Chris