activemq-users mailing list archives

From redmoon <jhsky.p...@samsung.com>
Subject activeMQ 3.2.2 ssl
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 08:36:56 GMT

I try to connect ssl. I use ActiveMQ 3.2.2 in embeded tomcat.
But I have a problem.
First, I explan what I did.

1. cd example
   ant war
   so that I create activemq-web.war and deploy it in webapp of tomcat.
2. install ssl
keytool -genkey -alias broker -keyalg RSA -keystore broker.ks
keytool -export -alias broker -keystore broker.ks -file broker_cert
keytool -genkey -alias client -keyalg RSA -keystore client.ks
keytool -import -alias broker -keystore client.ts -file broker_cert

this process is written in web site of ActiveMQ. As the result, I think it
is successful.

3.export ACTIVEMQ_OPTS = -Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore=/path/to/broker.ks
-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=password

export is linux command , I use window xp pfofessinal,
so I write one more row
set  ACTIVEMQ_OPTS = -Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore=/path/to/broker.ks
-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=password
 at %CATALINA_HOME%\bin\catalina.bat

4. I modify activemq.xml
<beans>
 <broker>
    <connector>
        <tcpServerTransport uri="ssl://localhost:61616"
                          backlog="1000"
                          useAsyncSend="false"
                          maxOutstandingMessages="50"/>
    </connector>
    <persistence>
        <!-- you can point this to a different datasource -->
        <jdbcPersistence dataSourceRef="derby-ds"/>
    </persistence>
  </broker>
 <bean>........</bean>
</beans>
and then, run tomcat.
the result is

09:49:00 WARN  run()
javax.net.ssl.SSLException: No available certificate corresponds to the SSL
cipher suites which are enabled.
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLServerSocketImpl.a(DashoA12275)
        at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLServerSocketImpl.accept(DashoA12275)
        at
org.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransportServerChannel.run(TcpTransportServerChannel.java:144)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

above message is looped.
what is the problem?
what should I do?
Thanks.