activemq-users mailing list archives

From rhavyn <rha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NullPointerException with RA on Glassfish - More info
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 06:01:06 GMT

I've been continuing to work on this issue tonight and discovered that if I
set the UseInboundSession property on the resource adapter to true then
responding to the messages in the MDB from my previous email works just
fine.  However, if I don't use that then the factory and manager properties
of the ActiveMQConnectionFactory injected into my MDB are null, which causes
the NPE I saw in my previous message.  From what I can see, however, it
should work without needing to specify UseInboundSession so I'm hoping
someone can still shed some light on what I might possibly be doing wrong.

Again, any and all help is welcome, I'd really like to figure out what's
going on here.

Thanks,
--Chris