activemq-users mailing list archives

From red3 <alan.bi...@aeso.ca>
Subject Re: Temporary Queue behaviour with Networks of Brokers
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 16:25:55 GMT

James.Strachan wrote:

> On 6/16/06, red3 <alan.biggs@aeso.ca> wrote:
>> What about queue clean up? Are we correct in assuming that temporary
>> queues
>> should be cleaned up when no longer in use?
>
> Temporary queues should be deleted when the connections close.

Is it possible that in the request/response scenario of Lingo that the
response is coming back though a different broker to the one the request was
made through, and that the client is not receiving the response through the
broker the original request was made on, thus timing out?
(We sometimes see "Destination no longer exists" errors.)

Or. perhaps, the temporary queue is being removed too quickly?

Or, more generally, do you see any fundamental issues with using Lingo as a
client to a Broker Network?
Are the two compatible?

Alan