activemq-users mailing list archives

From jsalvo <jesus.sa...@communicator.com.au>
Subject Re: 4.0 Consumer OutOfMemoryError bug?
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 03:35:06 GMT

> The first sign of problem from the logs was being unable to create the
dynamic destination:

> 2006-06-16 12:48:52,778 [127.0.0.1:59267] ERROR ManagedRegionBroker
> - Failed to register destination queue://SampleDynamicQueue
> javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException:

Well I guess this exception is really expected, since there is more than 1
connection after all ... and 1 of the 10 connections has already created the
destination.

As an aside ... what -Xms and -Xmx settings do you guys have in your
production environment ? I am currently just using the default, which is
-Xmx512M