activemq-users mailing list archives

From jhickman <joseph.hick...@nfib.org>
Subject Re: Administered Objects
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 12:56:15 GMT

>From the link: "Note that the ActiveMQ Broker will only create server side
resources for destinations when messages are actually sent to them.", which
seems to bear out the behavior that I've witnessed -- there are messages in
the journal/DB table, but when the broker re-starts and I attach via JMX,
there are no queues in existence (even though messages do still exist). My
problem statement is that I need to read messages, if they exist. The link
implies that I must first write at least one message before I can read the
others. Is this the case?