activemq-users mailing list archives

From ngcutura <ngcut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP Authorization
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 16:12:20 GMT

Help me start! :-)

I downloaded Maven 2 plugin for Eclipse, installed and checked out
activemq-core. It won't build, eclipse cannot find activemq-parent.

  <parent>
    <artifactId>activemq-parent</artifactId>
    <groupId>incubator-activemq</groupId>
    <version>4.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
  </parent>

I am aware that this question is off topic but I cannot get going... I have
no experience with Maven and I cannot create ordinary Eclipse project as
libraries are missing (Maven knows how to get them but I don't) ...
Instructions for NetBeans IDE will also do.

Help!
NGC