activemq-users mailing list archives

From ljohnson <ljohn...@arinc.com>
Subject OpenWire & .Net 2003
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 18:35:19 GMT

Is there a solution, and project, file for OpenWire that is compatible with
.Net Studio 2003?  The solution file that comes with the project appears to
be a 2005 studio file and is incompativle with 2003.

I was able to successfully compile, and test, the DLL with NAnt; however,
when I tried to add the DLL as a reference to a test program within .NET
2003, it responded with the following errro:

"A referrence to '{path}\activemq-dotnet.dll' could not be added. This is
not a valid assembly or COM comonent. Only assemblies with extension 'dll'
and COM components can be referenced. Please make sure theat the file is
accessable, and that it is  a valid assembly or COM component"

The build library does have a '.dll' extension and did pass the NUnit tests.
Any help would be appreciated.