activemq-users mailing list archives

From Greg Campbell <gcam...@gmail.com>
Subject OpenWire dotNet and HTTP protocol
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 17:35:48 GMT

Hi,
Does the OpenWire dotNet client support the HTTP protocol (e.g. broker URI
of "http://brokerhost:brokerport")?  I can't seem to get it to work, and
looking at the code, the ConnectionFactory seems to ignore the protocol.
Also, does this mean that the other protocol types (in particular the
composite "protocols" such as List and Reliable) also are not in OpenWire
dotNet?

If they're not supported, is support for these a goal?  My testing of
ActiveMQ in Java has been very positive, and I'd love to use it on the .NET
side, too.
Thanks!
Greg