activemq-users mailing list archives

From Pep <pep_cod...@yahoo.es>
Subject ActiveMQ 4.0 Release Redelivery Policy config
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 14:18:34 GMT

Hi,

I just downloaded the ActiveMQ 4.0 Release. Our application server (OC4J)
uses the JCA 1.5 adaptor to use ActiveMQ embedded as our JMS provider. We
defined a broker-config.xml file for our specific configuration and put it
in the classpath. The file is read when starting the server (and so the
broker), but it shows an error when configuring the redelivery policy. This
is our configuration code snippet:

    <destinationPolicy>
      <policyMap>
      	<policyEntries>
          <policyEntry queue="QUEUE.>">
            <dispatchPolicy>
              <strictOrderDispatchPolicy />
            </dispatchPolicy>
            <subscriptionRecoveryPolicy>
              <lastImageSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy />
            </subscriptionRecoveryPolicy>
            <deadLetterStrategy>
            	<individualDeadLetterStrategy queuePrefix="DLQ."
useQueueForQueueMessages="true" />
            </deadLetterStrategy>
          </policyEntry>
          <policyEntry queue="QUEUE.>">
             <redeliveryPolicy initialRedeliveryDelay="10"
             				   useExponentialBackOff="true"
             				   backOffMultiplier="5"
             				   maximumRedeliveries="5" />
          </policyEntry>
      	</policyEntries>
      </policyMap>
    </destinationPolicy>

It complains that the redeliveryPolicy attribute is not existing in the
PolicyEntry class.

06/06/12 15:53:27 Warning: Unable to set up connection factory for a
resource ad
apter in systao: Failed to startup an embedded broker:
xbean:broker-config.xml,
due to: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating
bean with name 'org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyEntry'
defined in
 class path resource [broker-config.xml]: Error setting property values;
nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException: Invalid
pro
perty 'redeliveryPolicy' of bean class
[org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy
.PolicyEntry]: Bean property 'redeliveryPolicy' is not writable or has an
invali
d setter method: Does the parameter type of the setter match the return type
of
the getter?

I just checked in the javadoc and it is true. But my question is, where canI
configure the RedeliveryPolicy in a declarative way?

I searched in the activemq page with no success (only found a java example)
and when I look in the forum, it seems this kind of configuration is ok ¿?

Thanks for the help.

Pep.