activemq-users mailing list archives

From ENP <prokop...@stc.donpac.ru>
Subject Embedded broker fault tolerance
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2006 19:23:39 GMT

Hi,

I need to use some advanced message processing inside JMS server: in some
cases some messages must be created on one message arriving or instead of
it. Simplest way to do it (without complex J2EE server with MDB) is
embedding AMQ in my simple application which will be responsible for
listening messages such as AMQ web console and reading them or creating
another messages.

But how can I provide fault tolerance in this case? Can I use two instances
of my application with embedded AMQ in Master/Slave configuration? Can I use
network of brokers? What will be happen with my custom message processing?