activemq-users mailing list archives

From Hugo V <>
Subject Re: Message is read but not removed.
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 14:26:04 GMT

You are right, when I turn the OptimizeAcknowledge to false, my message gets
remove from the queue. By the way , when I set the property via the URL
(jms.optimiseAcknowledge) I get the IllegalArgumentException: Invalid
connect parameters. I had to set it programmatically.

Do you have more information or a link on the optimiseAcknowledge property
and what is does exactly.
There is no information in javadoc.
It seams like a very important property if it changes the behaviours of the
AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE in non-transacted mode.

Thank you for your time.

Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at

View raw message