activemq-users mailing list archives

From Hugo V <aerost...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to reconnect after calling System.exit()
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 14:15:09 GMT

After a double check, I am using the 4.0 and not 4.0 M4 version.

I am not sure my test is related to the AMQ-732 bug.

My broker is on a separate server and my problem is when I kill the Producer
on the client side. I produce 500 message (with asyncSend=true) and then I
call System.exit(). That way,  I am sure I am killing the producer while
there is messages being send in the background.

After this test, any call to Session.createConsumer hangs on the queue and
we need to restart the Broker.

thank you.

Thank you for your time.