activemq-users mailing list archives

From KKS <ksharm...@yahoo.com>
Subject ActiveMQ with Jboss Configuration
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 21:45:26 GMT

Hello All,

I am trying to make ActiveMQ work with Jboss. Here are the steps I performed
-

1. Copied activemq-ra-4.0.rar to jboss deploy directory.
2. Made changes to panacya-jboss-ds.xml to point to activemq-ra 4.0 version,
renamed it jboss-ds.xml and and copied to deploy/jms directory
3. dropped the panacya-mdb-test-1.0.jar into deploy folder.
4. restarted the jboss server.
5. Started the ActiveMQ server in separate JVM.
5. everything is fine till this point and I see the MDBs getting deployed.

How do i perform testing of messages ? What are the next steps and is there
anything else I missed from configuration above ?

Thx a lot for tips