activemq-users mailing list archives

From zizou77 <pa...@laposte.net>
Subject BeanDefinitionStoreException
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 14:32:13 GMT

hello,

I upgrade to activemq 4.0 so I config my broker with:
<bean id="broker" class="org.apache.activemq.xbean.BrokerFactoryBean">
     <property name="config" value="classpath:/activeMQ-standalone.xml" />
     <property name="start" value="true" />
 </bean>

but i've got this error:
Error registering bean with name 'broker' defined in class path resource
[Spring.xml]: Class that bean class
[org.apache.activemq.xbean.BrokerFactoryBean] depends on not found; nested
exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: null

(the class org.apache.activemq.xbean.BrokerFactoryBean is in activemq-4.0)
help...