activemq-users mailing list archives

From pauldale <paul.d...@traxon.com>
Subject getting more debug information?
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 16:24:12 GMT

Greetings,

I'm trying to get my head around activemq and have been having a really hard
time finding documentation that is helpful. Everything on the activemq site
seems to be one or two-liners which aren't really helpful.

Is there any source of documentation or tutorials with more comprehensive
information than the links on activemq.org?

Perhaps a user's guide?

As an example, I am attempting to debug a stomp connection. What I expect to
happen doesn't seem to be happening, so I would like to turn on some verbose
debugging output to be able to trace what activemq is doing in response to
the STOMP commands.

I've followed the very sparse instructions in the faq (
http://www.activemq.org/site/how-can-i-enable-detailed-logging.html ), but
am still not seeing connection level detail in the log.

Is there an option to see this sort of information? ( I know that the stomp
adaptor is working as I'm getting the CONNECTED response back ... )

In general, is there a link with a list of what configuration options are
available and what they do, especially logging?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Paul