activemq-users mailing list archives

From "massive.boisson" <massive.bois...@gmail.com>
Subject which code to use (was: Re: Broker not delivering messages to consumer)
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 11:05:38 GMT

I am still in initial phases of development my app with AMQ. Production will
be in about 4 months.

Existance of relativiely  'obvious' or 'critical' bugs, and their fixes
probobly means I should use latest code.
My questions are:

- what is the best way to get the latest code (including patches)? I was
looking at the site, and it seems there is no usual nightly build option.
Means I should get it from SVN and compile it on my local machine?

- what is your opinion, how experimental is latest code on SVN? is this to
maybe cause more pain then gain?

As usual, thanks in advance.

--MB