activemq-users mailing list archives

From Danielius Jurna <daniel...@elitnet.lt>
Subject Broker not delivering messages to consumer
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 22:01:05 GMT

Hi.

There've been a few posts on this forum, that broker is not delivering
messages to the consumer when consumer is slower than producer.
Recently I also encountered this bug in my application. I've entered Jira
issue (AMQ-736) for that and a test case which reporduces this error. Can
someone take a look? This bug was tested on the latest svn verson.
It is very easy to reproduce it. Just put into persistant broker abaut 10000
messages and concurrently consume them whith slow consumer. After some time
some messages are skipped and delivered only on consumer restart. For me
this is preatty critical bug.

P.S. The test case is pretty simple and straightforward. I wonder how such
bug has slipped into the final release.