activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Christopher G. Stach II" <...@ldsys.net>
Subject Re: [activemq-user] Re: Redelivery - Jencks
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 15:32:15 GMT
millea1 wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> Did have an ActiveMQManagedConnectionFactory referencing the
> ActiveMQResourceAdapter; also had a
> LocalConnectionFactoryBean referencing it.
>
> Took out the ref to the connectionFactory in the ActiveMQResourceAdapter as
> suggested but got the same result...is there a legal way to do a rollback
> from an MDP?
>
> Thanks for taking the time...

I have my redelivery settings copied on the MCF.  They are identical to
the ones on the RA.  I don't know if it matters.  It started working, so
I stopped poking at it. :)

To do a rollback, just get a reference to the current Tx from your
transaction manager and setRollbackOnly().

--
Christopher G. Stach II