activemq-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Tarau <...@daxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: Connection close
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 14:52:24 GMT
Well, I searched again the whole code(after close() ), and is not too
much code to search, I close only Consumers, Producers, Writers,
OutputStreams, and the connection and browse on a shutdown hook. Maybe
I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure I do I don't close the connection.
The strange thing is that is happened random, cannot figure out the
conditions. Once it was at 3 minutes after I started the application,
that was strange !!!