activemq-users mailing list archives

From John Heitmann <jheitm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New 4.0.1/4.1 SNAPSHOT?
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 09:32:25 GMT
On Jun 15, 2006, at 11:31 PM, Pep wrote:
> when is it planed to make a new snapshot release?

If you're anxious for fresh code you can

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/branches/
activemq-4.0
cd activemq-4.0
mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true dist

Then look in assembly/target/distributions for your tarball.

You also should either skip building the gbean module or change its 3
or 4 geronimo dependencies from version 1.2-SNAPSHOT to 1.0. I've
found this branch to be pretty high quality so I don't think you need
to worry about catching it at a bad time.

The patch for 731 landed in rev 412951 last week it looks like.

John