activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Gerdes, Mike" <Mike.Ger...@airbus.com>
Subject AW: Cannot get SSL working
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 06:52:45 GMT

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: bbernard [mailto:bbernardinus@yahoo.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 20. Juni 2006 06:49
An: activemq-users@geronimo.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Cannot get SSL working

Hi all,

Has anyone got this working? I have a similar enviroment setting (with sun
jdk 1.5.0_07 instead) with mbmerr, and having the same exception:

        javax.jms.JMSException: Connection closed by remote host

While trying the HelloWorld example, as mentioned here:

       http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/hello-world.html

I also see the same exception. However, if I commented out the

        connection.close();

then the exception are gone. But this does not seem the right way to do it,
though. Note that I have commented out HelloWorldBroker:

        public void run() {
            //org.activemq.broker.impl.Main.main(args);
            // version 4.0
            //BrokerService broker = new BrokerService();
            //broker.addConnector("ssl://localhost:61616");
            //broker.start();
        }

since I do not want to start up an in-jvm broker. I have a broker started on
another console.

Trying ActiveMQ's example as mbmerr did, also produced the same exception.

Any suggestion is greatly appreaciated.

Thanks,
/bernard

This mail has originated outside your organization, either from an external partner or the
Global Internet. Keep this in mind if you answer this message.