activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Gerdes, Mike" <Mike.Ger...@airbus.com>
Subject SSL and discovery problem
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 09:49:01 GMT

hi,

I use SSL for my transport connectors and it works well when I set the parameters wantClientAuth
and needClientAuth. No error when I use discovery/multicast in the activemq.xml.

So now I wanted my my jms clients to use discovery to detect the available brokers. Discovery
finds them perfectly, but when they try to connect I get the following error:

Invalid connect parameters: {wantClientAuth=true, needClientAuth=true}
	at org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(.......)

What I also noticed is that the broker URL is: ssl://linux:61616?needClientAuth=true&wantClientAuth=true

So where might the error be? Is it a problem in the files that the wrong factory is selected?
As it looks it can't find the the getter and setter methods, which are defined in the ssltransportfactory.

I hope that you can help me.

cya

mike

This mail has originated outside your organization, either from an external partner or the
Global Internet. Keep this in mind if you answer this message.