activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Gerdes, Mike" <Mike.Ger...@airbus.com>
Subject AW: SSL and discovery problem
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 07:29:20 GMT

Sure, here is my configuration:

<beans xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0">

  <broker useJmx="true" brokerName="MikesBroker" persistent="true" deleteAllMessagesOnStartup="true">

	<plugins>
		<jaasAuthenticationPlugin configuration="activemq-domain" />
		<authorizationPlugin>
			<map>
				<authorizationMap>
					<authorizationEntries>
						<authorizationEntry queues">" read="admins" write="admins" admin="admins"/>
						<authorizationEntry topic">" read="admins" write="admins" admin="admins"/>
					</authorizationEntries>
				</authorizationMap>
			</map>
		</authorizationPlugin>
	</plugins>

	<memoryManager>
		<usageManager limit="1000000000">
	</memoryManager>

    <persistenceAdapter>
      <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5" dataDirectory="./data"/>
    </persistenceAdapter>

    <transportConnectors>
       <transportConnector uri="ssl://localhost:61636?needClientAuth=true&amp;wantClientAuth=true"
discoveryUri="multicast://default"/>
    </transportConnectors>

    <networkConnectors>
          <networkConnector uri="multicast://default"/ userName="admin" password="admin">
    </networkConnectors>

  </broker>
  </beans>

My connection to the broker is done this way:

ActiveMQConnectionFactory factory;
MessageProducer producer;
Connection connection;
Session session;
factory = new ActiveMQConnectionFactory("admin", "admin", "discovery:(multicast://default)?maxReconnectAttempts=10");
conncetion = factory.createConnection();
session = connection.createSession(false, Session.AUTO_ACKKNOWLEDGE);
ActiveMQTopic pubTopic = new ActiveMQTopic("test");
producer = session.createProducer(pubTopic);
connection.start();

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----