activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using ActiveMQ with Tomcat 5.0.28
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 14:47:31 GMT
On 5/31/06, garf <rgarfinkel@viecorefsd.com> wrote:

> I am trying to develop an Asynchronous web service using ActiveMQ with Tomcat
> 5.0.28, is there any sample code or tutorial to help guide me through this.

ActiveMQ is not a web services stack, so I'd recommend you look at
XFire or Celtix which let you turn your POJO using JSR 181 annotations
into a web service and use JMS as a transport.

If you are not too concerned with pointy brackets and SOAP you could
just use Lingo instead
http://lingo.codehaus.org/

which can take any POJO and enable asynchronous messaging using JMS
--

James
-------