activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: neural net using topics?
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 10:06:42 GMT
Also what kinds of messages are you sending? If you are using
ObjectMessage and vm transport you can disable serialisation which
adds some CPU overhead. e.g. see the properties on the
ActiveMQConnection object...

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/maven/activemq-core/apidocs/org/apache/activemq/ActiveMQConnection.html

you can enable flags like optimizedMessageDispatch, useAsyncSend,
asyncDispatch, objectMessageSerializeDefered which all tend to
increase throughput

also if you know you are not going to reuse the Message object after
sending then disable copyMessageOnSend

James

--

James