activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: external JNDI Service Provider
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 12:39:42 GMT
On 5/10/06, Sven2 <ranger@freudenkinder.de> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I want to use an external JNDI Provider because ActiveMQ isn't able to bind
> new Objects to the JNDI.

If its any help I've just made it easy to derive from
ActiveMQInitialContextFactory and just overload this method to put any
other objects you want into the Map

    protected ReadOnlyContext createContext(Hashtable environment, Map data) {

also the xbean project as a JNDI provider that allows you to create a
JNDI context using Spring.

> I decided to use the rmiregistry. But now, I have to bind the
> ActiveMQ-Objects and I don't know how to do this.
> Has anybody experience with this?

Try some of Sun's providers like the file system provider?

--

James
-------