activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dataDirectory attrib isn't respected?
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 12:03:25 GMT
You are getting this error when running the activemq command script -
with just those XML configuration files you sent and nothing else?

BTW you are using a recent version right (4.0 or 4.0-RC3)? There was a
bug months ago with the configuration of the transport XML causing an
early boot up of the persistence layer before the persistence layer
was properly configured.

--

James
-------