activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NullPointerException in InactivityMonitor?
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 12:12:53 GMT
I've just patched the NullPointerException to avoid this happening;
though I don't understand why your connection was receiving a
PartialCommand; these are only used with udp and multicast transports
- which you shouldn't be using from your configuration.

I wonder do you have different jars on your client and broker?

James

--

James
-------