activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Message not dequeue
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 12:30:35 GMT
It sounds like there is a JMS consumer which has not finished processing all
its messages; either because its hung or its not acknowledging the messages.
Leave the broker running; try just restart the consumer JVM and see if that
fixes it. If thats the case its probably some issue with how Mule uses JMS;
maybe the mule lists might help?

James

--

James