activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transaction management using JOTM
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 09:27:39 GMT
Using JCA or an MDB container is probably the easiest thing to do. The
simplest way to get going is probably to try out Jencks (which uses
Geronimo's transaction manager) to start with then if you are really wedded
to JOTM, replace the transaction manager.

http://jencks.org/Message+Driven+POJOs
http://jencks.org/Outbound+JMS

--

James