activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ajax and multiple browser windows
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 09:06:42 GMT
Just to be clear; do you want a kind of publish-subscribe across browser
windows? i.e. each window all receives the same message? We could certainly
simulate different clients in each window. Though its probably better if we
do the fan-out on the broker side. e.g. have a single window (hideen IFRAME
etc) doing all the communication with the server and then notifying each
visible window with the messages.