activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Client: XXX already connected bug
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 12:32:21 GMT
Thanks for the extra comments you added to the JIRA issue...

I think this issue is now fixed in SVN HEAD and tomorrows snapshot builds.

> [...]
> >         at
> > org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConn
> > ection.java:62)
> >         at
> > org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onCommand(ResponseCorre
> > lator.java:93)
> >         at
> > org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilter.
> > java:70)
> >         at
> > org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireFormatN
> > egotiator.java:114)
> >         at
> > org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.onCommand(InactivityMoni
> > tor.java:122)
> >         at
> > org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSuppor
> > t.java:87)
> >         at
> > org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:139
> > )
> >
> > I have extrapolated the sequence of calls that
> > DefaultMessageListenerContainer is making and managed to produce a
> > simple test case that reproduces the problem:
> >
> > import junit.framework.TestCase;
> > import org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory;
> > import org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQQueue;
> >
> > import javax.jms.*;
> >
> > public class TestActiveMQ extends TestCase {
> >
> >     public void testConnectionFactory() throws Exception {
> >         final ActiveMQConnectionFactory cf = new
> > ActiveMQConnectionFactory("tcp://localhost:61616");
> >         final ActiveMQQueue queue = new ActiveMQQueue("testqueue");
> >         final Connection conn = cf.createConnection();
> >
> >         Runnable r = new Runnable() {
> >             public void run() {
> >                 try {
> >                     Session session = conn.createSession(false, 1);
> >                     MessageConsumer consumer =
> > session.createConsumer(queue, null);
> >                     Message msg = consumer.receive(1000);
> >                 } catch (JMSException e) {
> >                     e.printStackTrace();
> >                 }
> >             }
> >         };
> >         new Thread(r).start();
> >         conn.start();
> >
> >         try {
> >             synchronized (this) {
> >                 wait(3000);
> >             }
> >         } catch (InterruptedException e) {
> >             e.printStackTrace();
> >         }
> >     }
> > }
> >
> > Let us know if you need anymore information. Dont want to scrub ActiveMQ
> > from my list of candidates If I can help it.
> >
> > cheers
> > craig
> >

> > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are only for
the use of the person to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying or dealing
in any way whatsoever with this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please reply to us immediately and delete the document.
> > It is the recipient's duty to virus-scan and otherwise test the enclosed information
before using the information or loading attached files onto any computer system. JDV Limited
does not warrant that the information contained in this e-mail is free from viruses, defects,
errors, interception or interference.
> > JDV Limited, and each of its related companies each reserve the right to monitor
all e-mail communications through its networks.
> > Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where
that sender specifically states them to be the views of JDV Limited.
> > Your private information is only used and disclosed for the intention which you
have provided it for. This information is not disclosed or used unless your consent has been
provided or in the case that JDV Limited is permitted to do so under the Privacy Act of 1988.

--

James
-------