activemq-users mailing list archives

From "William MacDonald" <bi...@stratinfotech.com>
Subject Failure to Receive STOMP messages from JMS Producer
Date Thu, 25 May 2006 16:32:13 GMT
I am using the lastest 4.0 release build of ActiveMQ and I have been trying
to produce messages in a JMS client and receive the messages in a STOMP
client.

What I have found is that if the JMS Client adds header properties to the
message to be delivered to ActiveMQ then when I subscribe with the STOMP
client I am receiving the Error listed below.  If I remove all header
properties then the message is transmitted correctly.  I have also found
that if I send messages with a STOMP client that has header properties then
everything works correctly.

William MacDonald
Ontario, Canada
java.lang.NullPointerException

at java.util.Hashtable.put(Unknown Source)

at java.util.Hashtable.putAll(Unknown Source)

at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.FrameBuilder.addHeaders(FrameBuilder.java:65)

at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.Subscription.receive(Subscription.java:76)

at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.StompWireFormat.writeCommand(StompWireFormat.java:154)

at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.StompWireFormat.marshal(StompWireFormat.java:305)

at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.oneway(TcpTransport.java:124)

at
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.oneway(InactivityMonitor.java:141)

at
org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.oneway(MutexTransport.java:44)

at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.oneway(ResponseCorrelator.java:60)

at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.dispatch(TransportConnection.java:211)

at
org.apache.activemq.broker.AbstractConnection.processDispatch(AbstractConnection.java:581)

at
org.apache.activemq.broker.AbstractConnection.iterate(AbstractConnection.java:597)

at
org.apache.activemq.thread.DedicatedTaskRunner.runTask(DedicatedTaskRunner.java:87)

at
org.apache.activemq.thread.DedicatedTaskRunner.access$000(DedicatedTaskRunner.java:24)

at
org.apache.activemq.thread.DedicatedTaskRunner$1.run(DedicatedTaskRunner.java:38)