activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Log level controls
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 04:06:15 GMT
Hi jeromem,

No, this is not a beta characteristic.  This is how most apache
software ships today.  It allows you to enable debug logging if
needed.

You application seems to be using commons logging or log4j and is
configuring activemq to produce verbose logging.  It's up to your
application to reduce the logging verbosity of commons logging or
log4j.  If you need links to the documentation for those projects
please let me know and I'll find them for you.

On 5/2/06, jeromem <jeromem@nortel.com> wrote:

> I forgot to mention I am using Active MQ 4.0 M4
> Is it a built-in characteristic of a pre-release (beta) library?
>
> --

Regards,
Hiram