activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions regarding DemandForwardingBridge
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 16:53:41 GMT
are you using the demandForwardingBridge - or the the
DurableConduitBridge (default). You can use demand only by setting
the network connector property demandOnly = true. Selectors aren't
supported across a bridge, but you can use the included or excluded
filters to shape traffic passed between two brokers.

cheers,

Rob

Rob Davies
http://rajdavies.blogspot.com/