activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Litton, Tom - CEPM" <Tom.Lit...@cepm-us.com>
Subject RE: rollbacks not working (4.0RC3)
Date Thu, 25 May 2006 17:15:39 GMT
Could this be the same problem I ran into?  When i was testing, the redeliveries happened immediatly,
with no delay.  Refer to the email thread with the subject "A few redelivery questions".

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: chirino@gmail.com [mailto:chirino@gmail.com]On Behalf Of Hiram
Chirino
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 12:10 PM
To: activemq-users@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: rollbacks not working (4.0RC3)

Sounds like it could be a bug.  Please file a JIRA bug report:
http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ

If a small test case accompanied that bug report, it would expedite
figuring out what's happening.

--
Regards,
Hiram

The information contained in this transmission is intended only for
the personal and confidential use of the designated recipients named
herein.  If the reader of this transmission is not the intended
transmission in error, and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender and return and delete the original transmission immediately.
Thank you.