activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Javier Leyba" <xle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dataDirectory attrib isn't respected?
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 12:59:22 GMT
Well, another problem I'm having from a loooong time without solutions.

I've exactly the same problem and let me add to you message that it
happens even if you start embeded brokers.

I´m starting my brokers from a JBoss mbean service using a xbean file
config where I point my data directory to an outside JBoss directory.
Nevertheless, I discovered that, after start JBoss I've a new
activemq-data directory inside jboss/bin directory.

Please, let me know if you found a solution.

--
Javier Leyba
Barcelona - Spain