activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Javier Leyba" <xle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: q: could not connect to local URI: vm:?network=true...
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 12:47:18 GMT
On 5/9/06, Paul Tomsic <ptomsic@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
> Your brokers are named in WHAT way?  what solved your
> problem?  renaming your brokers?  what did you rename
> them to?
>
> are you able to start more than 2 in a cluster?
> would you mind posting your startup xml file, please?
>
>


Ouch, sorry, let me explain.

I'm having the problem about the journal in use since january (AFAIR)
and never get help to the get the solution.

One month ago I downlaoded RC2 and changed my config files and the
problem was apparently solved. But few days ago I started to configure
network connectors and the problem comes back again.

Now I've saw this post and noticed that my brokers are named with an
underscore ie: brokerName="MASTER_UBUNTU" then I changed to
brokerName="MASTERUBUNTU" and the problem is solved.

Currently, my scenario consist in two servers (two physical different
machines) running JBoss with a Master/Slave brokers. Each one has a
master server and the slave of the other one to allow HA availability.

Nevertheless, after receive your mail I started a master broker and a
slave broker in the same machine, same JBoss instance, without
problems.


J




--
Javier Leyba
Barcelona - Spain
http://blog.leyba.com.ar

Mime
View raw message