activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Javier Leyba" <xle...@gmail.com>
Subject Network of master/slave brokers
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 10:56:24 GMT
Hi

I'm looking for right way to configure brokers and clients to get a
network of brokers where each broker will be a master/slave couple.

I've tried some ways without success.

My scenario will be two server (different machines) with a combination
of master and slave broker on each one. In that way I'll be a crossed
configuration where each server will be a master and a slave of the
other one.

ie:

Node 1
Server1:Broker 1: master:tcp connector 62002
Server2:Broker 3: slave:tcp connector 62002

Node 2
Server2:Broker 4: master:tcp connector 62004
Server1:Broker 2: slave:tcp connector 62004

Now, I want to know how should I network brokers ?

My idea is to connect master of node 1 with master of node 2 and then
with slave of node 1. Is this right ?

Thanks in advance

--
Javier Leyba